- CRAFTED IN THE USA
- Our socks are crafted using state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques in world-class American mills. Helping preserve jobs, support local economies, and manage our carbon footprint.
- A STITCH IN TIME SAVES THE PLANET
- We believe that the choices we make impact not only the lives of our customers but also the planet that we all share. So we are committed to crafting all of our products in the USA and transitioning our wool sourcing to US farmers.
- HOMEGROWN WOOL INITIATIVE
- Our HomeGrown Wool Initiative strongly supports American sheep farmers, helping create a market for wool sheared from free-grazing Rambouillet merino sheep. Producing beautiful, fine-micron wool here at home.
- COMMITTED TO COMMUNITY
- We are always exploring ways to support and enhance the lives of the community of American manufacturers, shepherds, designers, artists, athletes, retailers and consumers we touch every day.
- MODERN DESIGN FOR YOUR FEET
- Our styles, colors and patterns spin a fresh, optimistic and timeless design aesthetic – for your feet.
- COMFORT, PERFORMANCE AND VALUE – WITHOUT COMPROMISE
- At Goodhew, quality and value go hand in hand. We offer exceptional products at a fair price in both our single- and two-pair collections, because we are passionate about providing solutions to everyday challenges through better socks. (If that sounds ridiculous, try a pair! You'll agree.)
- YARN ARCHITECTURE FOR THE PEOPLE
- Innovative fibers are at their best when they're used to their utmost. Our signature yarn architecture blends smarter fiber combinations for optimal fit and to hold up to today's demanding lifestyles. Natural moisture management, thermo regulation, and odor control are all built in.
- MEET OUR PARTNERS
||Emily Eckardt Yann
NATIONAL SALES MANAGER