Product Care Information
Like any quality garment, proper care of your Goodhew Socks and Boxer Shorts is important to ensure they look great and last a long time. Please follow the below suggested care instructions when laundering your socks and boxers.
- Turn socks inside out prior to washing! This will keep the exterior of the sock from getting scuffed up in the washer and dryer.
- Machine Wash at Warm Temperature.
- Do Not Chlorine Bleach! Using chlorine bleach will degrade the elastic and can damage many of the natural fibers such as wool that are in your socks.
- Tumble Dry at Low Heat! It is important not to run the dryer on the high heat setting as high heat, like using chlorine, will degrade the elastic in your socks and shorten their life.
- Machine Wash Warm with Like Colors. Washing with like colors helps prevent discoloration from other fabrics.
- Do Not Chlorine Bleach! The use of chlorine bleach will degrade the elastic in the waistband and shorten the life of the shorts. If bleaching is required use, non-chlorine bleach.
- Tumble Dry at Low Heat! Use of high heat in the dryer, like using chlorine bleach, will degrade the elastic in your shorts and shorten their life.